Kaunas Town Hall
Often called the White Swan, the Town Hall’s construction was begun in 1542. The building encompasses Gothic, Baroque and early Classicism elements. In the Medieval Ages, the Town Hall, along with the main market place, was the centre of Kaunas. After its latest reconstruction in 1970, the Town Hall became the Wedding Palace with the Ceramics Museum in its basement.
More information: http://visit.kaunas.lt