St. Trinity’s Church in Alove
St. Trinity’s Church in Alove was built in 1802; it has classicism and baroque elements. The church is rectangular with apse on three walls, four pillars portico, sacristy, triangular pediment and a cross on the roof. The interior is divided into three naves by angular pillars. The arch of the inside nave is cylindrical. A wooden belfry stands next to the church.