Plunge – the town is in northwestern Lithuania, Telsiai district, 27 km to west of the Telsiai, on both sides of the river Babrungas. It is Plunge district centre. Population is(2010) 23 055. In the northern outskirts of the city goes Oginskiai manor house and park, there is located an Art museum of Zemaiciai, Park of Plunge (nature monument - Thunder Oak). In the centre - there is Old Town square, St. John the Baptist church (built in 1933) and the bell tower (1850; architectural monument), toward the east - the old cemetery and a pond of Gondinga.