Lighthouse Of Horses (Pervalka)
Žirgų horn lighthouse wasbuilt in 1900 in the Curonian Lagoon at Pervalka behind the Agila bay, in front of the Žirgų horn of cape Birštvynas. During a century it was rebuilt several times, since the last reconstruction it was equipped with an automatic mechanism for the lighthouse, and lighthouse keepers come here only occasionally. This is the only lighthouse in the Curonian Lagoon, located not on land, but on a small artificial island. The lighthouse can be inspected from a ship, and it is also visible from the coast of the Curonian Spit.
More information: www.visitneringa.com